I hope you enjoyed the first episode of The Vekhayn Podcast.
We discussed concepts on how to maximize your time at work, school, etc. to grow your business.
Here are a few key concepts:
- Listen to podcasts, audiobooks, and more. I recommend Kindle unlimited as it will give you free access to thousands of books of things you’re interested in for a very low price every month.
- When you’re at work, use earbuds like AirPods to stealthily listen to those podcasts and audiobooks related to your niche to grow your knowledge.
- Use even those 20 minutes of free time at the end of class to maximize your business production.
- Realize key concepts of entrepreneurship of hard dedication and ‘solving problems’.
Here are some of the links we talked about: (I tried to get them in chronological order)
- The Millionaire Fastlane & Unscripted Books. **REQUIRED READING FOR ANY ENTREPRENEUR**
- The TED Talk Carsten Mentioned
Study Less Study Smart
- How to study better, have better productivity, and more by hacking the 30-minute productivity window.
Haven’t listened to it yet? Check it out here! https://anchor.fm/the-vekhayn-podcast
Want to contact us? Feel free to send me an e-mail at [email protected]!